Due to rapid growth we are looking for a driven medior Android developer. You’re fond of mobile apps and you develop with high precision and efficiency. Therefore, your job will be to create packages for internal and external use, to stimulate a seamless and fast workflow.
Who we are
OWOW stands for the omnipresent world of wizkids. We create digital products on a global scale, while striving for growth on a personal level. Next to that we’re always looking for a balance in the way we work and our policy is to not deliver anything below world class. So, we love to combine the dreams of our designers with the structure of our developers, while delivering at the speed of light, with a huge load of fun while doing so!
What we offer
- Full-time skill development
- Competitive salary
- A great deal of freedom to seize opportunities and take responsibility
- Delicious lunch with amazing colleagues
- Beers & stories every Friday (on- and offline)
- An awesome office located nearby Eindhoven’s Central Station
- And of course also remote work opportunities
In short: Fun, friends and family!
- MBO/HBO mindset
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience, but if you think you can handle the hassle, give it a shot! We’re always looking for ambitious wizkids
- A solid understanding of Java and Kotlin
- You’re comfortable leading a team and are always open for feedback
- Experience with Git, Scrum and other agile development methodologies
- You can speak Dutch, but most important English (Japanese is a big +)
- Hands on, structured working style
- Passion for process optimisation and efficiency
- A (un)healthy appetite for weekly burgers, beers and stories
- You’re a true problem solver and an optimistic individual
Do you think you got what it takes? write us and tell us why...
We take our work very seriously, more so than ourselves and therefore have a lot of fun in our work. Do you have a good sense of humor (or bad-depending on who you ask) and recognise yourself in the profile described above? Please submit your CV and motivation alongside a (digital) portfolio.