Due to rapid growth we are looking for a driven and ambitious junior iOS developer. You’re fond of mobile apps and you develop with high precision and efficiency. Therefore, your job will be to create packages for internal and external use, to stimulate a seamless and fast workflow.
Who we are
OWOW stands for the omnipresent world of wizkids. We create digital products on a global scale, while striving for growth on a personal level. Next to that we’re always looking for a balance in the way we work and our policy is to not deliver anything below world class. So, we love to combine the dreams of our designers with the structure of our developers, while delivering at the speed of light, with a huge load of fun while doing so!
What we offer
- Full-time skill development
- Competitive salary
- A great deal of freedom to seize opportunities and take responsibility
- Delicious lunch with amazing colleagues
- Beers & stories every Friday (on- and offline)
- An awesome office located nearby Eindhoven’s Central Station
- And of course also remote work opportunities
- MBO/HBO mindset
- Preferably 1 year of experience, but if you think you can handle the hassle, give it a shot! We’re always looking for ambitious wizkids
- You have a good grasp of UI design patterns
- A solid understanding of Swift and iOS SDK (including SwiftUI)
- Comfortable working with Git and Github
- You have experience in working with HTTP/JSON API’s
- You can speak Dutch, but most important English (Japanese is a big +)
- Hands on, structured working style
- Passion for modern Swift code and app architecture
- You know your way around (native) Android apps as well
- Knowledge of how to develop apps using MVVM architecture
- You have experience working with Fastlane and Swift Package Manager
- You are used to automate testing (UI tests, unit tests, snapshot tests) as well as CI/CD platforms like Github actions.
- You are experienced with reactive programming patterns like Apple’s Combine
- A (un)healthy appetite for weekly burgers, beers and stories
- You’re a true problem solver and an optimistic individual
Do you think you got what it takes? write us and tell us why...
We take our work very seriously, more so than ourselves and therefore have a lot of fun in our work. Do you have a good sense of humor (or bad-depending on who you ask) and recognise yourself in the profile described above? Please submit your CV and motivation alongside a (digital) portfolio.